The Club is designed for individuals living with ADRD at home who would benefit from the engagement programs offered to Abe's Garden residents. We offer a program (9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) either five days (Monday through Friday) or three days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) each week with a monthly membership; other options, such as early arrival (7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.), late stay (3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.), and evening programming (5:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.) are available upon request for an additional fee. An overnight stay may be possible if a resident suite is available. Additional days can be accommodated for members by appointment.
Club membership includes:
- Three meals and two snacks daily
- 24/7 Nursing services including medication management and distribution
- Daily wellness checks
- Assistance with activities of daily living including self-care, ambulation, bathing, dressing, eating, grooming and toileting
- Participation in multiple simultaneous engagement opportunities
- Three nutritious meals daily, plus snacks; reminders and escorts as needed
- Access to a secure and engaging courtyard
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Priority placement for our residence, respite, and special event programming
For the later stages of memory decline, home health and hospice care can be available.
Prospective Club participants will receive a multi-faceted assessment administered by Abe’s Garden management team members. Participants must be able to feed themselves, use the restroom with prompting, and have sufficient mobility (with support) to ambulate within the community.
For more information on the Club, please contact Judy Given at email@example.com or 615.733.2682