Abe’s Garden has 38 single occupancy suites and two double occupancy suites, all of which were designed to be safe, comfortable, and practical. Each suite is approximately 300 square feet and includes beautiful and innovative furniture by Furnished Living™ that addresses the needs of individuals living with ADRD.
Residential stays include:
- Three meals and two snacks daily
- 24/7 Nursing services including medication management and distribution
- Daily wellness checks
- Assistance with activities of daily living including self-care, ambulation, bathing, dressing, eating, grooming and toileting
- Participation in multiple simultaneous engagement opportunities
- Three nutritious meals daily, plus snacks; reminders and escorts as needed
- Access to a secure and engaging courtyard
- Housekeeping and laundry
For the later stages of memory decline, home health and hospice care can be available.
For more information on living at Abe’s Garden, please contact Judy Given at email@example.com or 615.733.2682