Secure the future of Abe’s Garden Commuinity by including the organization as a beneficiary of one of your financial holdings.
CHARITABLE GIVING CARES ACT PROVISIONS INCREASED & EXTENDED FOR 2021
How You Can Give Smarter
- Transfer appreciated stock to Abe’s Garden Community and avoid the capital gains tax.
- If you are 70 ½ or older, make a direct transfer from your IRA to Abe’s Garden Community. You pay NO federal income tax on the transfer and it DOES count toward your minimum required distribution. Contact your administrator or download our request form.
- Update your will with a properly signed, dated and witnessed codicil.
- Add Abe’s Garden Community as a beneficiary to your will, IRA, 401(k), life insurance policy, or trust. Beneficiary forms are usually available online.
- Designate the remainder of a specific mutual fund, bank account, or donor advised fund.
- Leverage your appreciated stock, real estate or other real property to provide income for life by naming Abe’s Garden Community in a charitable remainder trust.
Whether you choose one of these smart ways to give, or another option, please include the name, address and Federal Tax ID Number to ensure that your wishes are carried out as you desire.
Organization Name: Abe’s Garden Community
Address: 115 Woodmont Blvd., Nashville, TN 37205
Federal Tax ID Number: #06-1818302