Campus Immersion Program
Experience the beauty and evidence-based design of our three purpose-built households and sensory courtyard, with introduction to elements of the Abe’s Garden® model.
One-hour organizational overview, consultation and personalized tour
- Complimentary ($300 value)
1½ hour to three-hour consultation and personalized tour
- $400 for one topic (1.5 hours)
- $800 for two topics (3 hours)
Customized immersion coaching
- $2500 for ½ day, including up to 1½ hour tour
Includes coaching on up to four of the following model elements, with relevant documents:
- Assessment and admissions
- Community-based programs and services (i.e. day programming, educational resources)
- Connection to nature (i.e. landscape design and using elements of nature to engage)
- Dining services
- Evidence-based design (i.e. lighting, interior common space design, and resident suite and bathroom design)
- Family support (i.e. addressing and meeting the needs of family members)
- Independent Living
- Intentional engagement (i.e. exercise and movement; using music, pets, and art to engage)
- Non-memory care Assisted Living
- Person-centered care (i.e. meeting individualized preferences and needs)
- Research and continuous quality improvement
- Residential start-up
- Sales and marketing
- Trained and supported workforce (i.e. staffing ratios, innovative scheduling, employee empowerment, career ladder, training curriculum, observation and demonstrated competencies)
- Consulting with up to four members of the leadership team
Four participants included, up to four additional participants may be added for $125 per person.
Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
Customized Embedded Leadership Coaching
Our most experienced team members will spend full days on your campus to embed approaches from Abe’s Garden®’s evidence-based model. On-site embedding services include:
- A pre-assessment tool to determine improvement needs
- On-site observation by continuous education and quality improvement coordinator, team discussion, and identification of target area(s)
- Customized on-site coaching based on identified priority need(s)
- Related training and implementation tools
$3,000 per day; $800 travel, meals and lodging fee for first day (for each team member) and $450 per person for each additional day. (Pricing is for domestic locations, international quote available upon request.)
30 day notice is required for coaching services, with payment in full due upon scheduling. A 50% cancellation fee and 25% reschedule fee will be assessed.
For details and scheduling, contact Donna Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.490.6340.