Experience the Rewards.
Check out these smarter ways to make an impact through your charitable giving. You can maximize your gift and minimize taxes with these strategies.
Ideas To Maximize Your Gift and Reduce Taxes
- Transfer appreciated stock to Abe’s Garden Community and avoid the capital gains tax.
- If you are 70 ½ or older, make a direct transfer from your IRA to Abe’s Garden Community. You pay NO federal income tax on the transfer, and it DOES count toward your minimum required distribution. Contact your administrator or download our request form.
- Update your will with a properly signed, dated and witnessed codicil.
- Add Abe’s Garden Community as a beneficiary to your will, IRA, 401(k), life insurance policy, or trust. Beneficiary forms are usually available online.
- Designate the remainder of a specific mutual fund, bank account, or donor-advised fund.
- Leverage your appreciated stock, real estate or other real property to provide income for life by naming Abe’s Garden Community in a charitable remainder trust. Whether you choose one of these smart ways to give or another option, please include our name, address and Federal Tax ID Number to ensure that your wishes are carried out as you desire.
Organization Name: Abe’s Garden Community
Address: 115 Woodmont Boulevard., Nashville, TN 37205
Federal Tax ID Number: #06-1818302
Click here to learn about the Secure Act 2.0, which addresses many issues related to retirement planning.